Clover Farms, the leading private dairy in the state of Pennsylvania, offers private label services while also being a leader among chocolate milk manufacturers. Take full advantage of the nation’s love of chocolate milk to develop your brand and build a strong customer base.
The Use of Chocolate Milk for Recovery-Based Nutrition
Following intense athletic activity, the body will require energy replenishment and muscle recovery. Many athletes find that they benefit from the nutrition within a serving of chocolate milk far more than from drinking a sugary sports drink.
The Use of Chocolate Milk as a Source for Bone Strength
Chocolate milk has long been used as an alternative for children who refuse white milk. School cafeterias everywhere can attest to the fact that children display a clear preference for chocolate milk over white.
Chocolate milk provides:
- Water and electrolytes for enhanced hydration
- Protein for muscle recovery
- Carbs to replace consumed energy stores
- Higher appeal than a meal after a workout
- Increases calcium and Vitamin D intake for bone strength
- All of the nine essential nutrients common to milk
Clover Farms Brings Quality to Every Bottle
Quality is absolutely essential to every bottle of Clover Farms’ beverages. Our processes rely on the best of every element:
- The most up-to-date equipment
- Strict sanitation guidelines
- Happy, healthy cows
- Rigid standards that progress beyond federal mandates
- No use of rBST or other artificial growth hormones
- No antibiotic use
- Shipped and stored cold for peak, fresh delivery
Other products we produce include dairy other than liquid milk:
- Cottage cheese
- Half and half
- Sour cream
- Heavy cream
Additional products we offer within our product lines include:
- 100% fruit juices
- Bottled spring water
- Fruit-flavored beverages
- Ready-to-drink Icy Teas
The full line of Clover Farms milk, all fortified with Vitamins A and D, includes:
- Whole Milk – markedly creamy and rich with 3.25% butter fat composition
- 2% Jog Milk (Reduced Fat) – slightly less rich, still creamy with 2% butter fat content
- 1% Trim Milk (Low Fat) – healthier choice with low fat and calorie content as well as reduced cholesterol with 1% butter fat content
- Skim/Slim Milk (Nonfat) – practically no fat or cholesterol with few calories based upon 0.05% butter fat composition
- Chocolate Milk – balanced solution of Clover Farms Whole Milk with high quality cocoa
Private Label Chocolate Milk to Maximize Your Business
The private label packaging services that we offer here at Clover Farms allows customers to display and sell our products as their own. This method allows small businesses to build credibility and expand their customer bases. Our fruit drinks, Icy Teas, and milk products are eligible for this service.
Under normal conditions starting a product line requires research and development followed by finding a source for ingredients, building up systems for production, hiring and training a workforce, and establishing a means for distribution. Clover Farms private label service allows you to sell and serve products with your own label without going through this expensive and time-consuming process.
If you’ve been thinking of ways to establish your brand within your community, why not try private label chocolate milk? Clover Farms is the superior choice among the manufacturers available, and we welcome your call. Our number is (610) 921-9111, and we’re happy to provide more information about private label packaging, our full product line, and even our processes to ensure quality and safety.