Are you a Class A CDL driver who wants more home time and higher pay? If newer, maintained equipment, full benefits, nightly home time, and more call to you, answer. Clover Farms has tanker driving jobs available in the Allentown, PA, area.
Clover Farms is always looking for Class A Drivers with Tanker endorsements to supply logistical support for daily dairy pickup and transfer to our processing facility. This position is an essential part of our production process, and we supply training, equipment, and support for our drivers. Whether you’re seeking more home time, less stress, or an entry point into a field that values experience, Clover Farms is an excellent choice for drivers.
What would the job entail?
As a Class A driver for Clover Farms, you will pick up freshly collected milk from storage tanks at local dairy farms and then deliver that milk to our processing facility via sealed and insulated tankers. We use tanker trucks to ensure that our milk remains cold and fresh during transit, so drivers must have that endorsement and be able to adjust to any sloshing effect caused by a half-filled tanker. Before turning you loose on a route, you will have to pass a company administered road test.
You would visit family farms for pickup throughout Eastern Pennsylvania into the western edge of New Jersey. Throughout the day, bear in mind that you are the face of Clover Farms, and we require appropriate dress, communication, and behavior when interacting with our partnering farmers and customers.
Benefits of Working for Clover Farms:
- Start times will be early, and days might be long. Home times will be nightly. You’ll sleep in your own bed every night for a better work-life balance and less stress.
- No over the road or long-haul routes
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance coverage
- 1-week paid vacation per year
- Company-funded pension ($300/month, vested after 5 years)
- 401k ($120/month, no employee contribution required)
- Life insurance
Requirements for Driving for Clover Farms:
- At least 21 years of age (not a dealbreaker since we provide training)
- Class A CDL with a Tanker endorsement (or be prepared to get one)
- No experience required (training provided)
- Clean MVR (Motor Vehicle Record)
- Able to pass DOT, drug screen, and Clover Farms administered road test
- Compliance with all personal appearance standards
Who is Clover Farms?
Clover Farms is a premier producer of milk, dairy, and other beverage products. We supply Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and the area of NYC and Long Island. Currently, we’re the largest dairy operation in Pennsylvania, and we work with more than 170 area farm families to meet production.
In addition to producing and distributing products under the Clover Farms label, we offer small businesses a private label packaging service to facilitate brand development. Our full catalog of products includes a whole line of milk, dairy, a varied line of prepared Icy Teas, fruit juices, fruit-flavored drinks, and bottled spring water. When you come to work for us, you’re joining a committed, experienced, rooted company that values its employees greatly.
For consideration as an applicant for Clover Farms’ Class A CDL Tanker jobs in Allentown, PA, please complete an application on our website. You may also email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.