Whether or not you have previous experience, Clover Farms offers CDL truck driver jobs and other employment opportunities in Wyomissing, PA.
Clover Farms, the largest privately owned dairy company in PA, is located in the rich, rolling hills of Pennsylvania Dutch dairy country. Since 1937, we have maintained a tradition of quality, freshness and flavor in the refreshments that bear our name, such as our full line of healthful milks, delicious fruit juices, and other fine beverages, including fruit drinks and the extremely popular Icy Tea.
Available Positions at Clover Farms
Clover Farms has a number of available career opportunities for ambitious individuals with Class A and Class B CDLs.
Our full-time local truck driving jobs typically consist of transporting tankers within a radius that allows you to complete your deliveries and return home the same day. Destinations for the most part include eastern Pennsylvania (including Philadelphia), New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. We do not offer over-the-road or long-haul driving positions.
Our Class A CDL drivers must have tanker endorsements. Other requirements for all drivers include:
- Should be 21 years of age*;
- Possession of a clean driving record;
- Ability to pass a DOT physical, drug screening, and physical capabilities test;
- Must comply with all personal appearance standards;
- Must pass a Clover Farms road test.
*We encourage applicants who are under 21 to apply because we will provide training.
Is Experience Required?
The short answer is, no. Although some amount of truck driving experience is preferred, don’t worry if you are just beginning your career – we have opportunities for you and are willing to train applicants.
Top 5 Reasons to Work for Clover Farms
There are a variety of reasons to become a truck driver for Clover Farms, including:
- Variety. We offer a wide variety of driving job types for individuals with Class A or Class B licenses (and other positions), including local and regional opportunities.
- Home time. Clover Farms drivers are home every night. We take pride in getting our drivers home to the ones they love and do not offer over-the-road or long-haul driving positions.
- Safety. Clover Farms promotes a culture of personal and public safety. Our trucks are equipped with safety features and updated frequently to keep everyone safe on the road.
- Benefits. Clover Farms drivers enjoy comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drugs, as well as life insurance plans, a company funded pension, and paid vacation time.
- 401k plan. Clover Farms drivers also enjoy a 401k plan that does not require employee contributions.
If you are interested in CDL truck driver jobs in Wyomissing, PA, or other opportunities with our company, look no further than Clover Farms. We encourage you to become part of our strong team of hard-working, safe, and skilled drivers! Please complete our online application form or contact us by email at email@example.com to learn more.